Novant Health Maternal-Fetal Medicine provides diagnostic services and supportive care for both mothers-to-be and their unborn babies. Our physicians work with your primary obstetrician and other providers involved in your prenatal care to identify any potential concerns and develop a comprehensive plan to address them. This could mean only one or two visits to our clinic for diagnostic testing, or it could involve repeated visits so our providers can continue to monitor your baby's health and development. In either case, our providers will be aware of your pregnancy throughout its progression and will be ready to help you or your unborn baby whenever you should need care.
Click on the links below to learn more about our services.
- Ultrasounds are used to provide prenatal diagnosis, and can identify growth or development concerns.
- CVS and amniocentesis are advanced prenatal tests to further evaluate concerns after an ultrasound or blood test.
- Genetic counseling allows parents-to-be to learn how genetic factors could impact your unborn baby's health.
- Fetal treatment includes methods for addressing fetal complications before birth.
- Whether you are living with a chronic medical complication or have a complication develop during pregnancy, our providers will ensure you and your unborn baby get the best management possible.
- Should obstetrical complications develop during your pregnancy, our providers will commonage those complications to achieve the best outcome for you and your baby.
- If a pregnancy complication leads to hospitalization, our providers offer inpatient consultations to ensure you get the specialized attention you deserve.